Are you hoping to grow you swimming pool service business this year? Spring is in full swing in many parts of the country and just around the corner for other parts. People are starting to think of summer fun. This is the time to get your marketing plan going and direct mail should play a major role.
Most broadcast and print media are out of reach for the smaller pool companies. Smart marketers want to direct their advertising dollars specifically toward the people that own swimming pools.
Direct mail marketing will put your message in the hands of the swimming pool owners most likely to want to buy from you.
The key is the mailing list. Take a look at ListAbility’s Swimming Pool Owners Mailing List as an example of how you can actually target your mailing to just the people you can expect to be your best prospects.
- Where do you want your customers?
Determine where you want to travel to service your customers and select a list within that area. It might be a group of towns, a couple counties, or even a radius distance from your business office or storefront.
- What do you want the homeowners with swimming pool to look like?
- Do you want just pool owners in single family homes or add multifamily as well?
- Specify a minimum home market value or income so you don’t mail to people who probably can’t afford your services.
- Pool owners with children could be your target market if you want to promote pool accessories such as slides or motion detectors.
- If you offer environmentally friendly services, you can target people with an interest in Green Living.While the list is important in getting your message to the right people, you want to be sure that your mail piece is pleasing to the eye, well written and relays the benefits of your service. You want to include a call to action that will give your prospect a reason to pick up the phone or get on their computer to get in touch with you. This might be a discount or bonus gift.
ListAbility is a mailing list broker with the expertise and quality data to guide you through the process of obtaining a highly targeted mailing list.
A good list will pay dividends with the savings you garner in printing and postage – to say nothing of getting noticed by the right people!