Business / Consumer Mailing List.
What format is the mailing list?You download a standard CSV mailing list file, usable in Excel, Word etc on PCs, Macs, Linux and other platforms.
When do I get my list?It takes about 2 minutes after placing your order for your mailing list CSV file to be generated. You will be automatically & immediately emailed with a link to download your file.
Can you help me print Labels?Yes! Call us after you place your order to take advantage of our free service: we convert your mailing list into a mailing label format PDF ready for you to print yourself. Also call us if you want to buy mailing lists pre-printed on labels.
Does the list have phone numbers?Only Business lists have telephone numbers. We do not supply residential (consumer) telephone numbers.
How does the Pricing work?The more you buy, the cheaper the leads: 1000-2499 : 9.95c 2500-4999 : 9.00c 5000-9999 : 6.50c 10000-24999 : 4.00c 25000+ : 3.00c
Make Your Campaign More Effective by Using The BEST Business Mailing List!
- Licensed Professionals Mailing List
- Medical Professionals Mailing List
- Franchise Owners Mailing List
- Manufacturing Company Mailing List
- Minority Owned Businesses Mailing List
- Auto Repair Shop Mailing List
- Business Owners Mailing List
- Car Dealership Mailing List
- Construction Company Mailing List
- Dentist Mailing List
- Women Owned Businesses Mailing List
- New Business Mailing List
- Home Based Businesses Mailing List
- Business Owner at Home Address Mailing List
- Corporate Headquarters Mailing List
- Doctor Mailing List
- Finance Mailing List
- Healthcare Mailing List
- Hotel Mailing List
- Restaurant Mailing List
- Real Estate Mailing List
I consider ListAbility an important extension of our marketing department. They bring a wealth of industry knowledge and expertise to the table. The business lists they procured for us have generated excellent results. As for their Account Management staff, they’ve provided and continue to provide outstanding customer service.
- Janet Hildebrandt
Each dollar spent on direct marketing yields, on average, a return on investment of $11.69, versus ROI of $5.24 from non-direct marketing expenditures.