Make Your Campaign More
Effective by Using The BEST
Business Mailing List!
ListAbility utilizes the Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) database as our primary source for business data. D&B has been preeminent in the field of gathering and analyzing business information longer than anyone else in the industry.
The D&B mailing list is the largest, most accurate business database of its kind and is an ideal source to create custom lists for direct mail and telemarketing campaigns.
The D&B prospect database includes over 14 million individual company names and addresses and a total of 21 million contacts. More than 15 million of these are senior and middle-management executives by title.
The following are some of our most popular speciality business mailing list
- Licensed Professionals Mailing List
- Medical Professionals Mailing List
- Franchise Owners Mailing List
- Manufacturing Company Mailing List
- Minority Owned Businesses Mailing List
- Auto Repair Shop Mailing List
- Business Owners Mailing List
- Car Dealership Mailing List
- Construction Company Mailing List
- Dentist Mailing List
Demographics available to filter your mailing list include:
- Contact Name and Title
- Sales Volume Range
- Employee Size Range total company or single location
- Companies by SIC
- Sales Volume Exact
- Employee Size Exact
- Telephone Number
- Year Started
- Fax Number
- Owns Vs Rents Building
- Public Vs Private
- Location Type (HQ/Branch)
- Franchise Select
- Manufacturing at location
- Home Based / Cottage Industry
- Small Business Indicator
- Employee Size Range Total Company
- Web Site URL
- Minority/Woman Owned
- Import/Export Business Indicator
Where is your target audience? We have the options for you to select just the right area:
- Zip Code (SCF)
- Carrier Routes
- MSA Codes
- Radius From Location
- Multi Radius
- Zip Code Ranges (SCF)
- Area Codes
- Growth Trend Analysis – D&B tracks historical figures for both the number of employees and sales volume.
- Number of Locations – Linking branches to their HQ, D&B is one of the few companies able to supply the number of locations.
The D&B business database is compiled from multiple sources including: Business Credit Reports, Business & Trade Directories, Office Equipment Lease Agreements, Corporate Annual Reports, 10-K and Other SEC Filings, Daily Newspaper & Internet Publications, Federal, State & Municipal Government Data, Yellow Page & White Page Telephone Directories, Magazine, Newsletter & Newspaper Subscriptions, Internet Research and Postal Service information. This database is updated every other month.
I consider ListAbility an important extension of our marketing department. They bring a wealth of industry knowledge and expertise to the table. The business lists they procured for us have generated excellent results. As for their Account Management staff, they’ve provided and continue to provide outstanding customer service.
- Janet Hildebrandt
Each dollar spent on direct marketing yields, on average, a return on investment of $11.69, versus ROI of $5.24 from non-direct marketing expenditures.