Manufacturing Mailing List
With a manufacturing mailing list, you can connect with decision-makers at manufacturing companies throughout the United States. Whether you’re trying to reach automotive, consumer product, or clothing manufacturers, our mailing lists have the data you need for a successful direct marketing campaign.
What’s included in this mailing list?
Once you’ve made your selections, you can download a CSV file, which opens in Excel or Google Sheets. At your request, we can also convert the CSV file into a mailing label format in PDF. It includes the following fields:
- Contact Name
- Contact Title
- Business Name
- Street Address
- Other fields (if selected, see below)
How can I narrow down my mailing list?
First, you’ll choose the types of businesses you’d like to include using standard industry codes (SIC). You can search by code or description. For example:
- 20-Food and Kindred Products
- 21-Tobacco Products
- 22-Textile Mill Products
- 23-Apparel, Finished Products from Fabrics & Similar Materials
- 24-Lumber and Wood Products, Except Furniture
- 25-Furniture and Fixtures
- 26-Paper and Allied Products
- 27-Printing, Publishing and Allied Industries
- 28-Chemicals and Allied Products
- 29-Petroleum Refining and Related Industries
- 30-Rubber and Miscellaneous Plastic Products
- 31-Leather and Leather Products
- 32-Stone, Clay, Glass, and Concrete Products
- 33-Primary Metal Industries
- 34-Fabricated Metal Products, Except Machinery & Transport Equipment
- 35-Industrial and Commercial Machinery and Computer Equipment
- 36-Electronic, Electrical Equipment, Medical – Except Computer Equipment
- 37-Transportation Equipment
- 38-Mesurment/Analytical /Control Instruments; Photo/Med/Opt Goods; Watches/Clocks
- 39-Miscellaneous Manufacturing Industries
Second, you’ll choose from the options below. If you don’t see what you’re looking for on our self-service list building tool, contact a List Specialist. We draw from multiple sources and can help you create a list that’s tailored to your needs.
- Number of Employees
- Annual Sales
- Years in Business
- Public Company (Y/N)
- Website (Has one or not)
- Franchise (Y/N)
- Chain (Y/N)
- Women-Owned (Y/N)
Can I target a specific area?
Yes. You can create a list with addresses in all the United States, by zip code, city, county, or state. You can also target a radius around an address.
Can I identify decision-makers in the manufacturing mailing list?
Yes, you can filter the list so it only includes records with a point of contact. You may also want to narrow it down by specific titles such as corporate, engineers, plant operations, R&D managers, purchasing, sales & marketing, etc.
Who could use a manufacturing company mailing list?
The following types of businesses may find a manufacturing mailing list useful in building and cultivating leads:
- Equipment rental and repair
- Facility management
- Financial services
- Industry trade shows
- Material suppliers
- Machinery sales and maintenance
- OSHA compliance
- Safety training
- Shipping and logistics
Ready to build your mailing list?
Click the button below to build your own list in minutes!
Need more help? Contact one of our List Experts for free advice: 866-446-2055 | firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, complete the form below. As a list broker, ListAbility has over 30,000 mailing lists available. We can help you get exactly what you need to market your product or service.