New Business Mailing List
Do you need a new business mailing list for your direct mail campaign? Start selling your products and services to newly opened companies with our comprehensive, customizable lists.
These new companies are in need of many products and services to help them start up and grow.
What’s included in this mailing list?
Once you’ve made your selections, you can download a CSV file, which opens in Excel or Google Sheets. At your request, we can also convert the CSV file into a mailing label format in PDF. It includes the following fields:
- Contact Name
- Contact Title
- Business Name
- Street Address
- Other fields (if selected, see below)
How can I narrow down my mailing list?
First, you’ll choose the types of businesses you’d like to include using standard industry codes (SIC). You can search by code or description.
Second, you’ll choose from the options below. If you don’t see what you’re looking for on our self-service list building tool, contact a List Specialist. We draw from multiple sources and can help you create a list that’s tailored to your needs.
- Number of Employees
- Annual Sales
- Years in Business
- Public Company (Y/N)
- Website (Has one or not)
- Franchise (Y/N)
- Chain (Y/N)
- Women-Owned (Y/N)
Call us to choose these categories as well:
- New to the World – Cmpanies that have started within the last two calendar years.
- New Legal Entity – Companies that resulted from a merger, spin-off, or other change in the legal form of a previously existing business.
- Ownership Change – Companies for which an ownership change was reported.
- Company Name Change – Companies that reported a change in the company name.
Can I target a specific area?
Yes. You can create a list with addresses in all the United States, by zip code, city, county, or state. You can also target a radius around an address.
Ready to build your mailing list?
Click the button below to build your own list in minutes!