Survey shows there are over 5 million Mom & Pop Retailers in the USA. Start advertising your products and services to your target market. Acquire a Mom & Pop Retailer Mailing List today!
Mom & Pop Retailer—What is it?
They are small retail stores with few employees. In addition, they have just a single location.
Mom & Pop Retailer Mailing List—What is it?
It is a marketing list that contains the contact information of Mom & Pop shops across the country. You can customize your list by specifying number of employees; for example, up to 25. Additionally, you can specify sales volume; for example, up to $1MM. Equally important, you will want to narrow the geographic location to your service area.
What is included in the Mailing List?
The mailing list contains vital information that you need to connect with businesses thriving well in the pandemic. All lists include: Business name, contact name & title, mailing address
Additional information can include: phone number and email. Everything used to select your customized list will be included on the file. Additional data such as number of employees, sales volume, number of locations, or franchise status can be added for an additional charge.
Reasons to get Mom & Pop Retailer Mailing List
The many small retailers are looking for goods and services to differentiate them from the large chains and box stores. Marketing to these many smaller businesses can help give your business a competitive advantage. Furthermore, smaller businesses tend to have lower barriers to entry and faster decision turn around.
If you offer services or sell products that could help these businesses keep costs down, you will make a lot of profit while at it.
Select by type of business
The list can be selected by type of business. We use D&B SIC codes. These Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes are assigned by the government to classify businesses by the types of activities or industries that they participate. Each company in the D&B file has been assigned a primary SIC and most often one or more additional secondary codes.
For example, companies fall into these general categories. However, the D&B SIC Codes provide detail up to 8 digits.
52-Building Materials, Hardware, Garden Supply
- 5211-Lumber and Other Building Materials
- 5231-Paint, Glass, and Wallpaper Stores
- 5251-Hardware Stores
- 5261-Retail Nurseries and Garden Stores
53-General Merchandise Stores
- 5311-Department Stores
- 5331-Variety Stores
- 5399-Miscellaneous General Merchandise
- 5411-Grocery Stores
- 5421-Meat and Fish Markets
- 5431-Fruit and Vegetable Markets
- 5441-Candy, Nut, and Confectionery Stores
- 5451-Dairy Products Stores
- 5461-Retail Bakeries
- 5499-Miscellaneous Food Stores
56-Apparel and Accessory Stores
- 5611-Men’s and Boys’ Clothing Stores
- 5621-Women’s Clothing Stores
- 5632-Women’s Accessory and Specialty Stores
- 5641-Children’s and Infants’ Wear Stores
- 5651-Family Clothing Stores
- 5661-Shoe Stores
- 5699-Miscellaneous Apparel and Accessories
57-Home Furniture, Furnishings and Equipment Stores
- 5712-Furniture Stores
- 5713-Floor Covering Stores
- 5714-Drapery and Upholstery Stores
- 5719-Miscellaneous Homefurnishings
- 5722-Household Appliance Stores
- 5731-Radio, Television, and Electronic Stores
- 5734-Computer and Software Stores
- 5735-Record and Prerecorded Tape Stores
- 5736-Musical Instrument Stores
- 5912-Drug Stores and Proprietary Stores
- 5921-Liquor Stores
- 5932-Used Merchandise Stores
- 5941-Sporting Goods and Bicycle Shops
- 5942-Book Stores
- 5943-Stationery Stores
- 5944-Jewelry Stores
- 5945-Hobby, Toy, and Game Shops
- 5946-Camera and Photographic Supply Stores
- 5947-Gift, Novelty, and Souvenir Shop
- 5948-Luggage and Leather Goods Stores
- 5949-Sewing, Needlework, and Piece Goods
- 5961-Catalog and Mail-order Houses
- 5962-Merchandising Machine Operators
- 5963-Direct Selling Establishments
- 5983-Fuel Oil Dealers
- 5984-Liquefied Petroleum Gas Dealers
- 5989-Fuel Dealers, Misc.
- 5993-Tobacco Stores and Stands
- 5994-News Dealers and Newsstands
- 5995-Optical Goods Stores
How updated are your lists?
The business data updates are a continual and constant process. Our file is updated monthly as the result of phone calls, online and paper surveys, public filings, website research, 3rd party studies and more.
Types of businesses that can benefit from using Mom & Pop Retailer Mailing Lists
Below is a list of businesses that could benefit from using our mailing list
- Stationary Suppliers
- Tax Preparation
- Commercial Cleaners
- Website Design and optimization
- Wholesale suppliers
- Local Marketing
Summarily, we help businesses offering products and services to Mom & Pop Stores. We could also help you build a mailing list to reach customers near you if you run a Mom & Pop Store. Learn more about getting a Consumer Mailing List to market to households around your store.
How do I get a Mailing List?
Complete the form below or link to our Business Mailing List Page. Be sure to give the geographic area you are marketing to. One of our list experts will run a report to show how many are available and email a quotation to you. Next, when the list has been adjusted to your liking, we will send an invoice. After the invoice has been paid the file will be sent to you via email.
Alternatively, you can build your own list on ListAbility Online.
Mom & Pop Retailer Mailing List FAQs
[Q] Is it possible to market to only people in my neighborhood?
[A] Yes, it is possible. Send us a mail or call us on 866-446-2055, and we will be glad to help you.
[Q] Can phone numbers be included in my list?
[A] Yes, phone numbers can be included in your list.
[Q] What is a Mom & Pop retailer?
[A] It is a small single business usually owned by a family. It should be differentiated from other types of businesses.
ListAbility provides quality lists
ListAbility has aligned with the nation’s most comprehensive and accurate data compilers. In brief, they have been collecting, analyzing and compiling data from numerous sources for 40 or more years. Indeed, our clients have benefited from the ability to optimize their marketing budget by targeting their best prospects. Unquestionably, the accuracy is top-notch with monthly updates. Most of our mailing lists include the National Change of Address (NCOA)
Furthermore, we have joined forces with some newer compilers. While they might not have all the granularity and choices as our primary vendors, they can include phone and email contact information in addition to the mailing address for your list.
Photo by LinkedIn Sales Solutions